Our custom made premium GT4 Splitter Rods are now available. Crafted from billet aluminum for the main rod, with billet aluminum stand-offs. We also include our custom splitter washers for the lower stand-offs to protect the bolt ends from road wear.
This product is proudly crafted in the USA in our Poway, CA shop here in Southern California.
Note: Our Black Anodized Splitter rods end link and main shaft are colored black, with natural finish on the hardware. See images to the left.
- We have unique 6", 8", 10", 12" and 14" standard rod length that can each extend an additional 1.25"
- Size is measured from center-to-center on the splitter rods joints. (See posted image)
- We currently offer a natural aluminum finish and limited quantities of anodized black and anodized red for the splitter rods
- Only the rods and rod ends are anodized colored
- You do not need to remove the bumper to install this product on the Dodge Charger or Challenger
- See assembly outline at the end of the image carousel
- Black & Red Anodized rods are built in batches and can take 14-21 business days to prep and ship.
- Anodizing will change color overtime in sunlight. This is out of our control. Red will turn maroon/pink and black will fade to a light black or a dark grey overtime.