Thank you for your interest in products and services from ZL1 Addons Inc. All of our products ship with a Limited 1 Year Warranty.
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only physical goods, purchased from ZL1 Addons Inc.
What does Limited Warranty cover?
- The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period of 1 year (365 Days) from time of purchase.
- During the warranty period, ZL1 Addons Inc. will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What does the Limited Warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by.
- Weather, improper washing of your vehicle, drive through car washes, the use of drills and or impacts to install rivnuts, bolts or lock nuts, damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Installing splitter and body kit items on your vehicle can cause damage to your vehicle if you hit dips, bumps, or pot holes in the road. This damage is not covered by our product Limited Warranty.
- Tow Hooks should be used from a static pull, there should be no slack in the line when attempting to recover your vehicle. Damage to your tow hook from making non-static pulls are not covered under our Limited Warranty.
- Many of our wicker bills require holes to be drilled into your factory spoiler, damage or improper installation of the product to your spoiler is not covered under our Limited Warranty.
- Many of our products have a different care process than your factory vehicle will have. Such as wicker bills and rock guards should not be driven trough non-touchless car washes. The machine washes can and will rip, brake, crack or damage products. We suggest removing wicker bills and rock guards during a machine wash.
What do you have to do to make a warranty claim?
Please contact ZL1 Addons Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org