The original bolt-on lift points made in the USA for the 2005-2024 Mustang. Machined from American billet aluminum and designed to be left on the car. The stealth design also incorporates weight savings and a custom design. These are angled as to not bend the pinch weld as the car is lifted by a floor jack or lift.
***We have verified fitment for the 2024 Mustang GT/ECO Models!***
These are great for customers that change wheels at the track or that love to keep their cars in tip top shape. They are easy to install and are held on with 2 stainless steel set screws.
What is a Jack Pad vs a Lift Pad?
We offer two product designs for your vehicle: Jack Pads and Lift Pads. Jack Pads are easily slid into place when you need a temporary lift point while working on your vehicle. On the other hand, our Lift Pads provide a permanent solution, as they are installed once and will always be ready to lift your vehicle when required. See both option for your vehicle here.
- 2005-2024 Mustang Models
- Will not fit the Boss with side exit exhaust.
- The manufacturing process may leave small swirl marks or scuffs which will be under the anodizing for Candy Red & Black offerings.
In The Box:
- 4 lift pads with all hardware
- 1 allen tool for install
- This product was designed and manufactured from US sourced 6061 billet aluminum and was machined and anodized here in Poway, California. USA.
- Product installs on your factory pinch welds. Please reference your vehicles manual that will highlight where a jack should be used to lift the vehicle. Our product should be installed at those locations.