Our all new Mustang 18-23 Diffuser is now available for all quad tip GT models. This products comes with an aluminum belly pan to smooth and diffuse the air coming out from under the car that is attached to our HDPE outward facing panel that has an automotive finish. We offer this product as a one piece or three piece design, please make sure you select the right product below.
This product is functional and will diffuse the air properly from the differential to the rear of the vehicle unlike other brands. Our product is designed to bolt up to the factory valance as an addon.
Made in the USA!
- Mustang 18-23 GT, GT PP1, GT PP2, GT Premium with quad tip exhaust. (Vehicle must have quad tip exhaust with factory valance for this product to mount properly.)
- Standard Aluminum - This product will have an HDPE main diffuser and fins with a raw aluminum* attachment plate.
- Black Powder Coat Aluminum - This product will have an HDPE main diffuser and fins with a black powder coated aluminum attachment plate.
- This product is built to order and will take 5-7 business days to build and prep for shipment. Black powder coated panels have a 7-10 business day build lead time.
- The aluminum that attaches the diffuser to the car is NOT a fine finished piece, it will have fine marks and scratches obtained during manufacturing. This part of the diffuser is not viewable when the car is sitting on the ground.
- The primary diffuser fins will ship unattached due to sizing and shipping rates, a Philips head screw drive or drill will be needed to assemble just the fins to the main panel. Holes are already in place to line the product up.