Our 2021-2023 Mustang Mach 1 Premium Stealth tow hook is proudly made in the USA, to ensure quality and durability. This high-quality product is designed to securely tow a vehicle onto a flatbed or trailer, making it an essential addition to your vehicle.
Crafted with superior materials, the D-ring is constructed from billet aluminum, adding strength and featuring a sleek powder-coated finish with color options available. The shaft is made from stainless steel, providing resistance against rust and corrosion, and is available in a natural finish or a long-lasting Cerakote finish.
Our tow hook is engineered with functionality in mind, providing a reliable and secure connection between your vehicle and the flatbed or wench. The sturdy design ensures it can handle even the toughest towing jobs, providing peace of mind when you need it the most.
Invest in the best with our Stealth series tow hooks, designed to handle any towing challenge easily and with style.
This product is a direct replacement and installs in the factory OEM receiver.
- 2021-2023 Mustang Mach 1
- Premium Stealth: US billet aluminum and powder coated D-ring with a clad steel hemi-joint, fastened to our stainless steel shaft with clad steel hardware. This product is 100% made in the US with US materials. Milled, machined, powder coated and assembled in Poway, CA.
- Red Powder Coat w/ imprint of Tow on one side and Zl1Addons.com on the reverse.
- Black Powder Coat w/ imprint of Tow on one side and Zl1Addons.com on the reverse.
- Baby Boy Blue Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- Burst Orange Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- Sky Gray Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- Bright Yellow Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- Lime Green Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- Purple Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- Our D-ring will not rub or hit the grill/bumper and the heim-join will be shipped tightly fastened. The D-ring can be removed for cleaning if desired.
- Meets SCSA track requirements!
- This product threads into the front factory receiver already built into the car. You can custom drill a hole in the cover for a clean finish.