Introducing our 2015-2017 Mustang GT Hood Vents/Louvers. This specific product is designed to work within the constraints of your factory hood. If you remove the plastic hood insert, our vents are designed to sit within the factory opening and make the hood functional. This product will require small install holes to be drilled into the hood along the edge of the factory opening and portions of the underside to be cut to allow full airflow.
The Different Stages:
Our hood vents will span across 3 different stages that will highlight installation difficulty and the performance level the product will provide.
- Stage 1: This level will install into factory openings within the structure of the hood, while also offering all the benefits of cooling and aerodynamics.
- Stage 2: This level will install into factory and or open factory openings a bit more without compromising the structure of the hood, while also offering improved benefits of cooling and aerodynamics.
- Stage 3: This level will install into your hood and the design will keep in mind the structure of the hood while also offering extreme cooling and aerodynamics benefits.
- 2015-2017 Mustang GT (Bolt's into factory opening)
- 2015-2017 Mustang V6 & Eco (Currently working on a design for these models)
In The Box:
- Two Vents wrapped in foam protected wrap
- Install templates to make your install a breeze
- All mounting hardware (Black stainless steel bolts with lock nuts)
- Natural - Crafted from a 050 aluminum and will have the louvers bent. This product will be media blasted and prepped for you to paint, coat or even have cleared to be ready for install.
- Cerakote Matte Black - Crafted from a 050 aluminum and will have the louvers bent. Vents will be smooth and coated front and back in a Cerakote Matte Black UV resistant coating.
- This product in its natural offering is on the shelf ready to ship, but our Cerakote option may need to be sent out for coating depending on when your order is received. Cerakote orders can take 7 business days to coat, prep and ship.
- You will be drilling holes into your hood that can not be redone. The underside of your hood will also need to be modified for proper fitment. View the cut images before making your cuts.
- This product is opening your hood up compared to the plastic insert from Ford, if you park outside your motor will get water on it. We suggest putting a water resistant cover over your vehicle if parked outside.
Install Guide & Notes:
- Coming Soon