Our Titanium Mustang 18-22 GT tow hooks come in at half the weight of their Premium counterparts. Designed around a high-grade titanium shaft we have custom crafted a billet aluminum powder coated D-ring.
We do make a center mount tow hook for the Mustang but you will have to drill the crash bar and remove the front fascia, the tow hook installs in the center for center pulling. Just put in notes you want CENTER MOUNT.
- 2018-2022 Mustang GT
- Titanium: Custom powder coated billet aluminum D-ring fastened directly to a high-grade titanium shaft with stainless hardware.
- Our front receiver is crafted from billet aluminum
- Our rear receiver is crafted from cold roll steel
- 2020 Update: Images may show anodized red D-rings we no longer offer. D-rings are now all powder coated Red or Black.
- This product has a 4-7 business day lead time from time of ordering. In most cases the product will ship sooner.
- The shaft for this setup will be a very tight fit trough the front grille, this is normal. You may even need to trim the grill opening from the back side as the Factory OEM grille has been known to be thicker. We're unable to offer a slimmer shaft as it will not support the weight of the vehicle.
- This tow hook and receiver are installed with only small modifications to the plastic air duct to the radiator and no modifications to the grill. No drilling is required for front install.
- Rear receiver is installed by removing just the rear bottom extractor, one 3/4 hole must be made to install the rear tow hook and 2 5/16 holes for mounting the rear receiver.
- NOTE!! If you have a non-performance pack please state in the notes and we will ship with the 2 M8 nuts you will need.
- Our D-ring will not rub or hit the grill/bumper.
- The D-ring can be removed for cleaning if desired.
- Meets SCCA 2 inch requirement!!
The 18-22 Mustang GT installs the same way at the GT350 setup.