Our 16-20 Mustang GT350 & GT350R Premium Stealth tow hooks combine form and function with an industry leading sleek design and single sided access to the fastening bolt. This product is available with a billet aluminum D-ring that is powder coated in either red or black along with an option to be paintable so you can have it powder coated a color of your choosing on your own. Look for more color variations and Limited Edition run colors as well. Made in the USA!
- 2016-2020 Mustang GT350 & GT350R
- Premium Stealth: US billet aluminum and powder coated D-ring with a clad steel hemi-joint, fastened to our stainless steel shaft with clad steel hardware. This product is 100% made in the US with US materials. Milled, machined, powder coated and assembled in Poway, CA.
- Red Powder Coat w/ imprint of Tow on one side and Zl1Addons.com on the reverse.
- Black Powder Coat w/ imprint of Tow on one side and Zl1Addons.com on the reverse.
- Baby Boy Blue Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- Burst Orange Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- Navy Blue Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- Bright Yellow Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- Lime Green Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- Bright White Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- This product has a 1-3 business day lead time from time of ordering. In most cases the product will ship sooner.
- The shaft for this setup will be a very tight fit trough the front grille, this is normal. You may even need to trim the grill opening from the back side as the Factory OEM grille has been known to be thicker. We're unable to offer a slimmer shaft as it will not support the weight of the vehicle.
- This tow hook and receiver are installed with only small modifications to the plastic air duct to the radiator and no modifications to the grill. No drilling is required for front install.
- Installs easily from below by removing front belly pan, no need to remove bumper. Rear receiver is installed by removing just the rear bottom extractor, one 3/4 hole must be made to install the rear tow hook and 2 5/16 holes for mounting the rear receiver.
- We do make a center mount tow hook for the Mustang but you will have to drill the crash bar and remove the front fascia, the tow hook installs in the center for center pulling.
- Our D-ring will not rub or hit the grill/bumper and the heim-join will be shipped tightly fastened. The D-ring can be removed for cleaning if desired.
- Meets SCSA Requirements!