Our all-new Mustang 15-17 Diffuser is now available for all dual-tip GT/ECO Premium models. This product comes with an aluminum belly pan to smooth and diffuse the air from under the car attached to our HDPE outward-facing panel with an automotive finish. We offer this product as a one-piece or three-piece design; please make sure you select the right product below.
Unlike other brands, this product is functional and will diffuse the air properly from the differential to the rear of the vehicle. Our product is designed to bolt up to the factory valance as an add-on.
Note: The 2015-2017 Mustang has 2 different types of rear valances, the Premium and Non-Premium. The biggest tell on which your vehicle has in the center fins on the valance between the exhaust and the rear brake light.
100% Made in the USA!
Mustang 15-17 GT & ECO Premium with dual tip exhaust (1 exhaust pipe per side).
- Coming Soon - GT Premium with Quad Tip exhaust
- Coming Soon - GT/ECO Non-Premium Models
- Standard Aluminum - This product will have an HDPE main diffuser and fins with a raw aluminum* attachment plate.
- Black Powder Coat Aluminum - This product will have an HDPE main diffuser and fins with a black powder coated aluminum attachment plate.
- This product is built to order and will take 5-7 business days to build and prep for shipment. Black powder coated panels have a 7-10 business day build lead time.
- The aluminum that attaches the diffuser to the car is NOT a fine finished piece, it will have fine marks and scratches obtained during manufacturing. This part of the diffuser is not viewable when the car is sitting on the ground.
- The primary diffuser fins will ship unattached due to sizing and shipping rates, a Philips head screw drive or drill will be needed to assemble just the fins to the main panel. Holes are already in place to line the product up.
Main Diffuser & Side Extension Install: