Our 15-17 Mustang GT/PP Premium tow hooks combine form and function and are available with a forged D-ring powder coated in either red or black. We also offer an unpainted option so you can have it powder coated to match your ride.
Checkout our all new Premium Stealth Tow Hook offerings HERE!
- 2015-2017 Mustang GT or Performance Pack
- Note: If you have an aftermarket GT350 bumper, you will want the actual GT350 setup.
- Premium: Custom forged and powder coated D-ring with clad steel heim-join fastened to our black Chromoly steel shaft with stainless hardware.
- This product has a 4-7 business day lead time from time of ordering. In most cases the product will ship sooner.
The shaft for this setup will be a very tight fit trough the front grille, this is normal. You may even need to trim the grill opening from the back side as the Factory OEM grille has been known to be thicker. We're unable to offer a slimmer shaft as it will not support the weight of the vehicle.
This tow hook and receiver are installed with only small modifications to the plastic air duct to the radiator and no modifications to the grill. No drilling is required for front install.
Installs easily from below by removing front belly pan, no need to remove bumper. Rear receiver is installed by removing just the rear bottom extractor, one 3/4 hole must be made to install the rear tow hook and 2 5/16 holes for mounting the rear receiver.
NOTE!! If you have a non-performance pack please state in the notes and we will ship with the 2 M8 nuts you will need.
We do make a center mount tow hook for the Mustang but you will have to drill the crash bar and remove the front fascia, the tow hook installs in the center for center pulling.
- Our D-ring will not rub or hit the grill/bumper and the heim-join will be shipped tightly fastened. The D-ring can be removed for cleaning if desired.
- Meets SCSA 2 inch requirement!!