Our 15-17 Mustang GT/PP Feather Lite Stealth tow hooks combine form and function with a sleek design and single sided access to the fastening bolt. Built around a stainless steel shaft using an industry leading Cerakote finish, The Feather Lite design removes the heim joint compared to our Premium offering and adds in a nylon insert to hold the shaft in the desirable position. This product is available with a billet aluminum D-ring that is powder coated. Made in the USA!
- 2015-2017 Mustang GT S550 Performance Pack
- Note: If you have an aftermarket GT350 bumper, you will want the actual GT350 setup.
Feather Lite Stealth: US billet aluminum and powder coated D-ring fastened to our Cerakote black finished stainless steel shaft with clad steel hardware. This product is 100% made in the US with US materials. Milled, machined, powder coated and assembled in Poway, CA.
- Red Powder Coat w/ imprint of Tow on one side and Zl1Addons.com on the reverse.
- Black Powder Coat w/ imprint of Tow on one side and Zl1Addons.com on the reverse.
- Baby Boy Blue Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- Burst Orange Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- Sky Gray Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- Bright Yellow Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- Lime Green Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- Purple Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- This product has a 4-7 business day lead time from time of ordering. In most cases the product will ship sooner.
- This product has a nylon insert like a lock nut on the shaft. Threading the product into your vehicles receiver will be tight by design due to this nylon insert. Turn the tow hook until it is threaded in and straight.
The shaft for this setup will be a very tight fit trough the front grille, this is normal. You may even need to trim the grill opening from the back side as the Factory OEM grille has been known to be thicker. We're unable to offer a slimmer shaft as it will not support the weight of the vehicle.
- This tow hook and receiver are installed with only small modifications to the plastic air duct to the radiator and no modifications to the grill. No drilling is required for front install.
- Rear receiver is installed by removing just the rear bottom extractor, one 3/4 hole must be made to install the rear tow hook and 2 5/16 holes for mounting the rear receiver.
- NOTE!! If you have a non-performance pack please state in the notes and we will ship with the 2 M8 nuts you will need.
- Our D-ring will not rub or hit the grill/bumper and the heim-join will be shipped tightly fastened. The D-ring can be removed for cleaning if desired.
- Meets SCSA 2 inch requirement!!