Our 10-14 Mustang Feather Lite Stealth tow hooks combine form and function with a sleek design and single sided access to the fastening bolt. Built around a stainless steel shaft using an industry leading Cerakote finish, The Feather Lite design removes the heim joint compared to our Premium offering and adds in a nylon insert to hold the shaft in the desirable position. This product is available with a billet aluminum D-ring that is powder coated. Made in the USA!
- 2010-2014 Mustang
- Feather Lite Stealth: US billet aluminum and powder coated D-ring fastened to our Cerakote black finished stainless steel shaft with clad steel hardware. This product is 100% made in the US with US materials. Milled, machined, powder coated and assembled in Poway, CA.
- Red Powder Coat w/ imprint of Tow on one side and Zl1Addons.com on the reverse.
- Black Powder Coat w/ imprint of Tow on one side and Zl1Addons.com on the reverse.
- Baby Boy Blue Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- Burst Orange Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- Sky Gray Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- Bright Yellow Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- Lime Green Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- Purple Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- This product has a 2-3 business day lead time from time of ordering. In most cases the product will ship sooner.
- This install requires removal of the front bumper to access the front crash bar. Our bracket installs into a factory location on the crash bar and we provide required hardware to make it work.
- This product has a nylon insert like a lock nut on the shaft. Threading the product into your vehicles receiver will be tight by design due to this nylon insert. Turn the tow hook until it is threaded in and straight.
- Our D-ring will not rub or hit the grill/bumper and the heim-join will be shipped tightly fastened. The D-ring can be removed for cleaning if desired.
- Meets SCSA 2 inch requirement!!
- You can also add a front license plate holder to the receiver. Will require a shaft.