This is our two-piece Wicker Bill for the Chrysler 300. Made of 3/16 Lexan with black sub wicker and a clear smoke center section. Comes with all mounting hardware and instructions. Spoiler Not Included.
You can choose to add the rivnut tool if you do not have one to install the rivet nuts required for this install. It is 1/4 20.
- Chrysler 300 '11-'19 stock OEM spoiler
- Standard: Our standard edge has a hand machined finished edge. The material is a solid black finish that is gloss on both sides. The center piece of the wicker has a very light tinted (see through) finish.
- Dark Tint: Our dark tint has our standard edge that is hand machined finished. The material for the sub wicker is a dark tinted (see through) finish and the center section has a very light tinted (see through) finish.
- Standard Black: Our Wicker Bills ship with our standard black hardware that utilize a phillips head bolt that install into a Rivet Nut.
- Stealth Hardware is available at an additional cost in both Black & Stainless Steel. You can select upgraded hardware here.
- The installation of our Wicker Bills does require some mechanical skill. For the install a drill, 3/8 drill bit, screw driver, tape measure and Rivet Nut Tool are required.
Images may show non-standard hardware.