Our rear Charger widebody diffuser will fit all 20-23 widebody models. This product is made of 1/4" and 3/8" HDPE and 14 gauge Aluminum. This product is functional and will diffuse the air properly from the differential to the rear of the vehicle unlike other brands. Our product is designed to bolt up to the factory valance as an addon. Depending on your mufflers you may need to trim the aluminum pan to fit.
Product Update: This product will ship hardware that will work with a unthreaded or threaded rear differential cross brace. Please verify if you have threaded or unthreaded rear differential crossmember. If your rear end is unthreaded you will need a Rivnut Tool to install the hardware nuts that the bolts will screw into.
- Charger 20-23 Widebody (All Models)
- This product will NOT fit the standard body Chargers.
- Standard - This product will have an HDPE main diffuser and fins with a raw aluminum* attachment plate.
- Black Powder Coat - This product will have an HDPE main diffuser and fins with a black powder coated aluminum attachment plate.
- This product is built to order and will take 7-10 business days to build and prep for shipment. Black powder coated panels have a 14-21 business day build lead time.
- The aluminum that attaches the diffuser to the car is NOT a fine fished piece, it will have fine marks and scratches obtained during manufacturing. This part of the diffuser is not view-able when the car is sitting on the ground.
This product installs the same way as the 15-22 but has a different fin design to match up with the new widebody setup.