Our 2 piece Dodge Charger SRT Stealth Assault series wicker bill is our newest design for this platform. The stealth assault design has more hard angles vs the standard stealth design for a more aggressive look and feel. Crafted from 3/16 Lexan with a black (Standard) or tinted (Dark Tint) sub wicker and a clear center section. Comes with all mounting hardware and instructions. Spoiler Not Included
Note: The install holes will align with the standard stealth wicker bill if you have our original design and would like to upgrade to this design.
- Charger 15-23 SRT Hellcat, SRT, Daytona and Scat Pack
- Charger 20-23 Widebody (All but the Hellcat)
- Will NOT fit the new 2020 Charger Hellcat or 2021+ Charger Redeye Widebody spoiler
- Standard: Our standard edge has a hand machined finished edge. The material is a solid black finish that is gloss on both sides. The center piece of the wicker is clear (see through) finish.
- Dark Tint: Our dark tint has our standard edge that is hand machined finished. The material for the sub wicker is a dark tinted (see through) finish. The center section has a clear (see through) finish.
- Standard Black: Our Wicker Bills ship with our standard black hardware that utilize a phillip's head bolt that install into a Rivet Nut.
- Stealth Hardware is available at an additional cost in both Black & Stainless Steel. You can select upgraded hardware here.
- Our Standard Edge and Dark Tint wicker bills have a 2-3 business day lead time before they will ship.
- The installation of our Wicker Bills does require some mechanical skill. For the install a drill, 3/8 drill bit, screw driver, tape measure and Rivet Nut Tool are required.
- Verify your wicker bill is sitting 3/8-1/2" above your trunk deck lid to avoid it hitting the side of you rear deck lid when closing the trunk
Images may show non-standard hardware.