This is our two-piece standard Wicker Bill for the Dodge Charger. This product is designed for the racer and track enthusiast. With a circuit style design with the trimmed ends vs. the stealth offering that wraps the majority of the spoiler. Made of 3/16 Lexan with black sub wicker and a clear smoke center section. Comes with all mounting hardware and instructions. Spoiler Not Included.
- Charger 15-23 SRT Hellcat, SRT, Daytona and Scat Pack
- Charger 20-23 Widebody (All but the Hellcat)
- Will NOT fit the new 2020 Charger Hellcat or 2021+ Charger Redeye Widebody spoiler
- Standard: Our standard edge has a hand machined finished edge. The material is a solid black finish that is gloss on both sides. The center piece of the wicker is clear (see through) finish.
- Dark Tint: Our dark tint has our standard edge that is hand machined finished. The material for the sub wicker is a dark tinted (see through) finish. The center section has a clear (see through) finish.
- Polished: Our Polished edge is a gloss smooth finished edge. The material is gloss black on one side and a textured matte finish on the other. The center piece of the wicker is a clear but dark smoked finished.
- Standard Black: Our Wicker Bills ship with our standard black hardware that utilize a phillips head bolt that install into a Rivet Nut.
- Stealth Hardware is available at an additional cost in both Black & Stainless Steel. You can select upgraded hardware here.
Our Standard Edge and Dark Tint wicker bills have a 2-3 business day lead time before they will ship.
- The installation of our Wicker Bills does require some mechanical skill. For the install a drill, 3/8 drill bit, screw driver, tape measure and Rivet Nut Tool are required.
- Verify your wicker bill is sitting 3/8-1/2" above your trunk deck lid to avoid it hitting the side of you rear deck lid when closing the trunk
Images may show non-standard hardware.