Our full body kit for the Charger Hellcat and SRT body is now available. The front splitter is made of 3/8" ABS and also has front fender flair extensions. Comes with all mounting hardware. NOTE: Sides and rear extensions are 1/4 inch ABS and will have a textured side (faces up) and a smooth side that will have light marks and dimples from manufacturing. These products are built to order, please note build lead times below.
Made in the USA!
- 15-23 Charger SRT, Hellcat, Daytona, Scat Pack (Anything Scat Pack)
- 19-23 Charger GT, R/T, R/T Scat Pack
- This product will NOT fit the 2020-2021 Charger Widebody
Looking for the RT/Standard Body Kit? See here
- This product will mount flat at first and will conform over time to the front fascia design as the product is designed to provide actual down-force. If you would like to keep the design flat, you will need to install splitter rods.
- If you plan to drive your vehicle at off road speeds, the splitter will require splitter rods for stability.
Full body kits come with a front splitter, side skirts and rear extensions only. We offer the option to purchase items individually, so please select the desired options in the drop down.
This product has a 7-10 (M-F excluding holidays) business day build lead time before it will ship. Full body kits will ship in multiple packages and will most likely have a staggered arrival.
If your splitter requires the utilization of the outer radiator bracket holes to mount, you will need to match drill the holes in the splitter to be able to install the bolts. We suggest a 3/8" bit and hog it out as needed.
NO NEED TO REMOVE FRONT FASCIA to install. DOES NOT come with extension rods, but you can install them if you like. Requires a riv-nut gun to install riv nuts for the rear mount.
Splitter: (Video shows more than just the Body Kit installed when the install is complete)
Install Guide Side & Rear Extensions: (Video shows more than just the Body Kit installed. Rock Guards are not included)