Our 15-23 Challenger Premium Stealth tow hook is proudly made in the USA, to ensure quality and durability. This high-quality product is designed to securely tow a vehicle onto a flatbed or trailer, making it an essential addition to your vehicle.
Crafted with superior materials, the D-ring is constructed from billet aluminum, adding strength and featuring a sleek powder-coated finish with color options available. The shaft is made from stainless steel, providing resistance against rust and corrosion, and is available in a natural finish or a long-lasting Cerakote finish.
Our tow hook is engineered with functionality in mind, providing a reliable and secure connection between your vehicle and the flatbed or wench. The sturdy design ensures it can handle even the toughest towing jobs, providing peace of mind when you need it the most.
Invest in the best with our Stealth series tow hooks, designed to handle any towing challenge easily and with style.
- 2015-2023 Challenger (All Models)
- Premium Stealth: US billet aluminum and powder coated D-ring with a clad steel hemi-joint, fastened to our stainless steel shaft with clad steel hardware. This product is 100% made in the US with US materials. Milled, machined, powder coated and assembled in Poway, CA.
- Red Powder Coat w/ imprint of Tow on one side and Zl1Addons.com on the reverse.
- Black Powder Coat w/ imprint of Tow on one side and Zl1Addons.com on the reverse.
- Baby Boy Blue Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- Burst Orange Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- Sky Gray Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- Bright Yellow Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- Lime Green Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- Purple Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- This product has a 2-3 business day lead time from time of ordering. In most cases the product will ship sooner.
- Your front fascia can be removed or you can just remove lower radiator grill and drill and mount the receiver from inside the lower cowl and avoid removing the front fascia. We provide instructions for that and the 8 push pins to replace the plastic rivets you will need to remove.
- Some models will require the grill to be trimmed or washers to be added to space the receiver to clear the grill.
- Rear receiver does not require rear fascia removal. Requires mechanical skills to install and drilling 2 3/8 holes and cut one small 1/2" upright plastic grill piece out.
- Our D-ring will not rub or hit the grill/bumper and the heim-joint will be shipped tightly fastened. The D-ring can be removed for cleaning if desired.
- Meets SCSA Requirements!