Introducing our 2010-2015 Camaro Stage 2 Hood Vents/Louvers. This specific product is designed to work within the constraints of your factory hood. If you remove the liner these vents will install into openings that are semi pre-existing in your factory hood for the 2014-2015 SS & Z/28 models. For the 2010-2013 LS, LT and SS and 2014-2015 LS & LT models, you will be required to remove a larger portion of the underside hood structure for proper install. Modification to the under structure is required on this setup, Please reference images we have provided for your model year.
The Different Stages:
Our hood vents will span across 3 different stages that will highlight installation difficulty and the performance level the product will provide.
- Stage 1: This level will install into factory openings within the structure of the hood, while also offering all the benefits of cooling and aerodynamics.
- Stage 2: This level will install into factory and or open factory openings a bit more without compromising the structure of the hood, while also offering improved benefits of cooling and aerodynamics.
- Stage 3: This level will install into your hood and the design will keep in mind the structure of the hood while also offering extreme cooling and aerodynamics benefits.
2014-2015 Camaro SS & Z/28 Models (Coupe)
- 2014-2015 Camaro LS, LT, Models (Coupe)
- 2010-2013 Camaro LS, LT, & SS Models (Coupe)
In The Box:
- 1 Set of vents wrapped in foam protected wrap
- Install templates to make your install a breeze
- All mounting hardware (Stainless steel bolts with lock nuts)
- Natural - Crafted from a 050 aluminum and will have the louvers bent. This product will be media blasted and prepped for you to paint, coat or even have cleared to be ready for install.
- Cerakote Matte Black - Crafted from a 050 aluminum and will have the louvers bent. Vents will be coated front and back in a Cerakote Matte Black UV resistant coating.
- This product in its natural offering is on the shelf ready to ship, but our Cerakote option may need to be sent out for coating depending on when your order is received. Cerakote orders can take 7 business days to coat, prep and ship.
- You will be cutting holes into your hood that can not be redone. Utilize the provided template or templates and measure twice and work slowly.
- This product is opening your hood in new places, if you park outside your motor will get water on it. We suggest putting a water resistant cover over your vehicle if parked outside.
2014-2015 SS & Z/28: These vents install into 2 factor cutouts in the hoods understructure. A small portion of the center gap piece of the hood structure will need to be removed/cut from the hood to allow the hood vents to install properly and sit flush.
2010-2013 LS, LT & SS: These vents install into your hood where a large piece of the hoods understructure will have to be removed. Please see the image provided to see what needs to be removed for this install.