Our 15-22 Challenger Premium Stealth tow hooks combine form and function with an industry leading sleek design and single sided access to the fastening bolt. This product is available with a billet aluminum D-ring that is powder coated in either red or black along with an option to be paintable so you can have it powder coated a color of your choosing on your own. Look for more color variations and Limited Edition run colors as well. Made in the USA!
- 2015-2022 Challenger (All Models)
- Premium Stealth: US billet aluminum and powder coated D-ring with a clad steel hemi-joint, fastened to our stainless steel shaft with clad steel hardware. This product is 100% made in the US with US materials. Milled, machined, powder coated and assembled in Poway, CA.
- Red Powder Coat w/ imprint of Tow on one side and Zl1Addons.com on the reverse.
- Black Powder Coat w/ imprint of Tow on one side and Zl1Addons.com on the reverse.
- Baby Boy Blue Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- Burst Orange Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- Navy Blue Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- Bright Yellow Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- Lime Green Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- Bright White Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- This product has a 2-3 business day lead time from time of ordering. In most cases the product will ship sooner.
- Your front fascia can be removed or you can just remove lower radiator grill and drill and mount the receiver from inside the lower cowl and avoid removing the front fascia. We provide instructions for that and the 8 push pins to replace the plastic rivets you will need to remove.
- Some models will require the grill to be trimmed or washers to be added to space the receiver to clear the grill.
- Rear receiver does not require rear fascia removal. Requires mechanical skills to install and drilling 2 3/8 holes and cut one small 1/2" upright plastic grill piece out.
- Our D-ring will not rub or hit the grill/bumper and the heim-joint will be shipped tightly fastened. The D-ring can be removed for cleaning if desired.
- Meets SCSA Requirements!