Introducing the ZL1 Addons 6th Generation Camaro (2016-2024) Billet Camber Plates, for LS, LT, LT1, SS & ZL1 coupe models, with or without MagRide. Seamlessly transition from street to track in minutes post-installation. With GM's suggested alignment you can Unlock up to -3 degrees of camber with a swift shock tower adjustment.
Unlike some market alternatives, our setup guarantees absolute stability, eliminating any unwanted movement, your track setting is 100% locked in. Elevate your Camaro's performance when going from Street to Track with our precision camber plates.
100% USA Made!
Note: If you would like Red or Black Anodizing for the Camber plates, please make a note within your order. This will add a lead time for production of your order as these are not a color we will stock at this time.
- 2016-2024 Camaro LS, LT, & SS
- 2020-2024 Camaro LT1
- 2017-2024 Camaro ZL1 (Non-1LE)
In the Package:
- 2 Camber Plates (Left & Right) with all install hardware and allen tool
Our Billet Aluminum Camber Plates are crafted from top-grade US-sourced billet aluminum, our two-piece design is machined with meticulous precision. Enhanced by alloy steel hardware and spherical bearing/swivel joints, these plates offer seamless angular alignment adjustment. Finished in a vibrant blue anodizing, with custom Candy Red or Black options available upon request.
Camber Plate FAQ:
Why Adjust Camber for Track?
- Applying negative camber to a car's wheels can enhance its acceleration and maximum speed. This happens because the front wheels aren't powered, so using negative camber decreases the area of tire contact when driving in a straight line. This reduction in contact area minimizes rolling resistance, enabling the car to accelerate more effectively and achieve a greater top speed.
Any Downsides to Running Negative Camber?
- It's important to note that negative camber can compromise braking efficiency by reducing the portion of the tire in contact with the road during braking. Additionally, negative camber tends to shorten tire lifespan.
Shipping Lead Times:
- This product will not have a lead time and will ship Monday thru Friday. If you would like Black or Candy Red anodizing, we will need time to get that with a batch to get coated.