Our 11-19 Chrysler 300 Premium Stealth tow hooks combine form and function with an industry leading sleek design and single sided access to the fastening bolt. Designed to bolt behind the tow hook access door on the front fascia. This product is available with a billet aluminum D-ring that is powder coated in either red or black along with an option to be paintable so you can have it powder coated a color of your choosing on your own. Look for more color variations and Limited Edition run colors as well. Made in the USA!
- 2011-2019 Chrysler 300 (All Models with Tow Hook Front Access Door)
- Premium Stealth: US billet aluminum and powder coated D-ring with a clad steel hemi-joint, fastened to our stainless steel shaft with clad steel hardware. This product is 100% made in the US with US materials. Milled, machined, powder coated and assembled in Poway, CA.
- Red Powder Coat w/ imprint of Tow on one side and Zl1Addons.com on the reverse.
- Black Powder Coat w/ imprint of Tow on one side and Zl1Addons.com on the reverse.
- Baby Boy Blue Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- Burst Orange Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- Sky Gray Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- Bright Yellow Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- Lime Green Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- Purple Powder Coat w/ no imprint on either side.
- This product has a 2-3 business day lead time from time of ordering. In most cases the product will ship sooner.
- This product is designed to work with Chrysler 300's with a tow hook door on the front bumper//fascia. Our custom receiver will slide into the factor location and bolt to your crash bar allowing the vehicle to be towed and pulled as long as the wheels are rolling.
- Some Chrysler 300's may have a drooping front end from the materials settling over time. Your tow hook shaft may not directly align dead center on your tow hook access door. In very rare cases the tow hook shaft may touch the opening of the access hole.
- Our D-ring will not rub or hit the grill/bumper and the heim-join will be shipped tightly fastened. The D-ring can be removed for cleaning if desired.
- Meets SCSA Requirements!
- Lift your vehicle with a lift, jack or place it on jack stands so that you can access the front clip of the vehicle.
- From the bottom side of the car, remove the plastic shroud under the engine compartment by removing the factory screws and push clips so you can access the front crash bar.
- Remove your front tow hook plastic cover in the front fascia of the vehicle.
- Install the provided receiver into the factory hole placement on the crash bar, so that the threads extend through the crash bar out the bar side. This receiver is designed so it will lock in place and not spin while the nylock is installed in the next step.
- Thread on the provided nylock nut so that the threads engage all the way through the nut. The threads will just line up with the back side of the nut.
- Reassemble your plastic shroud
- Thread in the tow hook and shaft into the receiver until tight.
- Loosen the nut on the heim-joint and adjust tow hook D-ring to align how you desire.
- With a wrench on the slotted shaft and nut, tighten the nut to the shaft to lock the d-ring into desired position.