The original bolt-on lift points made in the USA for the 2010-2021 Charger. Machined from American billet aluminum and designed to be left on the car. The stealth design also incorporates weight savings and a custom design. These are angled as to not bend the pinch weld as the car is lifted by a floor jack.
These are great for customers that change wheels at the track or that love to keep their cars in tip top shape. They are easy to install and are held on with 2 stainless steel set screws.
This kit is offered with 2 lift pads for the front only as your vehicle has back lift points from factory. You may buy a 2nd set for the rear if desired.
- 2010-2021 Charger (All Models)
- Note: 2017+ Chargers will require the bolt-on pad to be moved forward to have 100% contact with the pinch weld. This will require cutting of the underside of the rocker panel so the jack would have clearance.
- The manufacturing process may leave small swirl marks or scuffs which will be under the anodizing for Candy Red & Black offerings.
In The Box:
- 2 front lift pads with all hardware
- 1 allen tool for install
- This product was designed and manufactured from US sourced 6061 billet aluminum and was machined and anodized here in Poway, California. USA.