Our rear Charger diffuser will fit the 2015 to 2021 RT/SXT standard body, and the SRT/Hellcat/Scat Pack body. This product is made of 1/4 and 3/8 HDPE and 14 gauge Aluminum.
Our diffuser does work! Unlike many out there, it has the 5 to 10 degree slope to our added rear belly pan and depending on your mufflers you may need to trim the aluminum pan to fit.
Please verify if you have threaded or unthreaded rear differential cross member. This will determine the hardware required for mounting. You MUST verify ahead of ordering. (See install video below on where to look)
If your rear end is unthreaded you will need a Rivnut Tool to install the hardware nuts that the bolts will screw into.
- Charger 2015-2020 SRT/Hellcat/Scat Pack
- Charger 2015-2020 RT/SXT
- Our Widebody offering can be seen here
Product Fitment Outline:
Charger Standard Body: (Charger RT/SXT)
- 15-18 Charger SXT, GT, R/T
- 19-21 Charger SXT
Charger SRT Body: (Charger SRT)
- 15-21 Charger SRT, Hellcat, Daytona, Scat Pack
- 19-21 Charger R/T or GT
- Standard - This product will have an HDPE main diffuser and fins with a raw aluminum* attachment plate.
- Black Powder Coat - This product will have an HDPE main diffuser and fins with a black powder coated aluminum attachment plate.
- This product is built to order and will take 7-10 business days to build and prep for shipment. Black powder coated panels have a 14-21 business day build lead time.
- The aluminum that attaches the diffuser to the car is NOT a fine fished piece, it will have fine marks and scratches obtained during manufacturing. This part of the diffuser is not view-able when the car is sitting on the ground.
- Selecting the wrong hardware option will incur a $10.00 + shipping fee to get the proper setup. We can certainly offer a refund of this cost if you return the originally ordered hardware.