Our B-stock splitters rods are now available. These rods typically have small defects in the main rods from machining, mostly small marks that will not be seen or can be hidden once installed. Crafted from billet aluminum for the main rod, with billet aluminum stand-offs. We also include our custom splitter washers for the lower stand-offs to protect the bolt ends from road wear.
This product is proudly crafted in the USA in our Poway, CA shop here in Southern California from 6061 billet aluminum.
Note: Our Black Anodized Splitter rods end link and main shaft are colored black, with natural finish on the hardware. See images to the left.
- We have unique 6", 8", 10", 12" and 14" standard rod length that can each extend an additional 1.25"
- Size is measured from center-to-center on the splitter rods joints. (See posted image)
- We currently offer a natural aluminum finish for B-stocks
- You do not need to remove the bumper to install this product on the Dodge Charger or Challenger
- See assembly outline at the end of the image carousel