Our 15-22 Challenger Stealth diffuser fin and rear extension pack is designed to replace your fins on your ZL1 Addons Standard Challenger Diffuser and add the larger rear extensions. This product is made of 3/8" HDPE (Fins) and 1/4" ABS (Rear Extensions).
This product is the 4 main diffuser fins or rear oversized extensions or both depending on the option picked below ONLY. These products can only be used with a previously purchased ZL1 Addons standard Challenger diffuser. Does not include main metal panel or mounting panel.
Made in the USA!
- Challenger 2015-2022 All Models
- *Note: While the main diffuser will work on Widebody vehicles, the rear extensions are only designed for the standard body at this time.
- Standard Aluminum - This product will have an HDPE main diffuser and fins with a raw aluminum* attachment plate.
- Black Powder Coat Aluminum - This product will have an HDPE main diffuser and fins with a black powder coated aluminum attachment plate.
- This product is built to order and will take 2-3 business days to build and prep for shipment.
- Unbolt your diffuser from your vehicle and unscrew the 4 fins. Place the fins on the outside or inside placements. Hold fins straight and re-align with the existing holes to remount. With the fin aligned, use a 1/8" drill bit to tap the fins first to avoid splitting the HDPE (Do not drill all the way through the fins) and use your previous screws to hard mount the fin to the diffuser panel. Repeat step for each fin and reinstall your diffuser on your vehicle.